Saturday 6 August 2011

   Another week has been  passed on , but have you asked yourself how you help our nature within this week?

I just clean the area that is assigned to us, tiring but I know I help in my very little way. I also segregate the ways in our house hold. I just used my laptop about an hour for the reason that Test are  mountain to review so its a good thing I just consume less electricity. 
  Nature may stand alone but think we cant stand alone without nature? We have only one nature , one home its not a toy that we can buy anywhere nor a bubble gum that we can spit whenever it's  sweetness last. Wake-up and think ''Not me nor you nor they but We are the one that will help our nature to regain its beauty and natural balance''
                          ---Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment